top of page
Nothing is cooler than Girl Power! I have learned this lesson—among many others—from my three young daughters. I’d like to introduce you to a ski clothing brand I launched in the hope of inspiring confidence in girls everywhere: Ski Like A Girl ski wear! My wife and I wholeheartedly believe in the importance of teaching our three daughters the unlimited possibilities they can achieve in life, and it is my goal to convey that message through our ski hoodies, ski shirts and ski stickers.
Each of our girls is involved in this family venture and have inspired some of the designs: 13-year-old Reagan proposed the Cotton Candy, 11-year-old Alex suggested the Let It Snow and Mom inspired the White Camo. 7-year-old Dylan wants an Encanto themed logo, but unfortunately we're not allowed to make those... yet!
Ski Like A Girl encourages and supports girls *everywhere* to follow their dreams, and it is our goal to give back. Since our inception, we've:
· Donated 10% of all sales to Girls, Inc. in 2021
· Sponsored a member of the Canadian U19 Okanagan Ski Team, with her goal of joining the British Columbia Ski Race Team
· Sponsored Brynn Rux, a talented, up and coming 11-year-old snowboarder from Minnesota
· Partnered with the New York Ski Education Foundation on the Women's Eastern Cup at Whiteface Mountain in December 2021, and again at Gore Mountain in February, 2023
· Sponsored two racers at the 2022 U.S. Ski & Snowboard Junior National Cross-Country Ski Championships in Minneapolis, Minnesota
· Sponsored the first ever Lady Power Park Hour at Whitefish Mountain, MT on January 15, 2022 and again on January 14, 2023
· Sponsored events for Killington Mountain School, Winter4Kids and UVM Ski & Snowboard Club
· Sponsored the Bridger Ski Foundation Northern Division Freestyle Championships February 24-26, 2023
· Sponsored the 2023 NHARA U12 State Championships alpine races at Attitash Mountain, NH
· Donated thousands of free stickers to youth ski and snowboard clubs in both the U.S. and Canada
You can read more about us in this Stratton Magazine in-depth editorial about the company, our family and our mission.
Although the phrase "Ski LIke A Girl" has been around for decades, we're the first to make it an official logo.
Stay tuned, because this is just the beginning. We hope to see you on the slopes at Stratton Mountain!
- Sean, Corrin, Reagan, Alex & Dylan
P.S. Make sure to check out our sister sites Spike Like A Girl and Surf Like A Girl!
Ski Like A Girl gear can also be found in these retail stores:
bottom of page